|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Process Engineer - Chemical Processing
Process Engineer (Chemical) needed for industry leading technology and innovation company based in Chelmsford.
Across the globe our client delivers innovative developments in technology for high performance systems and equipment across Civil Aerospace, Defence & Security, Space, Industrial, Medical & Science applications.
Their RF Power Division pioneers industry leading innovation and technology across healthcare, life sciences, defence and security, transportation and industrial markets around the world.
Role overview - Process Engineer (Chemical)
They are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer to support and drive continuous improvement across their chemical processing area.
In the role of Process Engineer (Chemical), you will be involved with:
- The primary role is to support the Chemical Processing area including degreasing, cleaning, plating, electropolishing, drying, acid treatments
- All aspects of process Improvement (Jig design - Technical / Process repeatability);
- Introduction of new product knowledge / experience; Problem Solving (day to day issues and longer term improvements, SPC, data analysis);
- Creating and updating operating procedures.
To be successful as a Process Engineer (Chemical) you will have:
- Knowledge of material science
- Experience of managing technical investigations, identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Practical experience of controlling chemical based processes in an industrial environment.
- Experience of supporting manufacturing processes;
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry.