|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £100 - £110 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Process Improvement Lead
Process Improvement Lead needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Process Improvement Lead with an in-depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and their application within large organisations.
The successful Process Improvement Lead will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a very competitive pay-rate of £100 - 110 per hour.
What the role entails: The Process Improvement Lead will support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected the Lead, under the supervision of a black belt or project manager, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyse process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. The process improvement lead must possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time.
Some of the main duties of the Process Improvement Lead will include:
* Support Lean Six Sigma projects through successful completion resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
* Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives
* Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
* Communicate the concept of Y is a function of x. (y=f(x))
* Be able to discuss the various "levers" available to implement the improvements.
* Acts as a change agent
What you need to be the successful Process Improvement Lead:
In order to be the successful Process Improvement Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Bachelor level degree is required.
* Master's degree such as MBA preferred
* Lean and/or Six Sigma Black belt certified by a nationally recognized board is preferred
* 4-6 years' relevant experience is required
* Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully is required
* Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required
* Previous experience leading or assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approaches is required
* Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems
* Manage projects and ensure their compliance
* PMP certification is a plus
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Process Improvement Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.