|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Procurement Commercial Officer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Subcontract, Materials, Commodity, Quality, Requirements, Proposals, RFQ, RFP, Supplier, Negotiations, SAP, ERP, CIPs, Product Lifecycle, Sustainment, End of Life, Defence, Aerospace, Final Design
An experienced Procurement Commercial Officer is required to play a key role within the Supply Chain, managing the total supply chain for goods and services in meeting a variety of programmes and business requirements. You will be focused on managing the contractual aspects of supplier delivery, supporting the development and production of bespoke systems for UK and international markets. An exciting opportunity!
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Procurement Commercial Officer?
- Undertake contract execution on allocated procurements - Subcontract, Commodity or Material purchases
- Provide support in meeting contractual quantity, quality and requirements
- Support of the compilation, issuing and managing of a range of proposals including RFQs and RFPs through the contact award
- Lead and manage a range of procurements
- Support negotiations with suppliers
- Maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Input and maintain of data on company ERP System (SAP)
What are we looking for in our next Procurement Commercial Officer?
- Hold a degree within a Business, Science or Technical discipline
- Demonstrable experience in the managing of complex subcontracts
- Procurement and financial control experience
- Experience in working in multi-functional organisations
- Have experience in the various phases of the product lifecycle from proposal capture, sustainment and end of life
- Possess strong data literacy with strong analytical skills
- Be flexible to travel as required
- CIPs qualified or working towards is highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Procurement Commercial Officer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Procurement Commercial Officer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.