|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Procurement Coordinator needed - Based in Chelmsford, Essex - Permanent Position
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Currently I'm recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator to join my client who are a Leading technology company based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will have strong procurement experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing organisation.
Key responsibilities for the successful Procurement Coordinator:
- Placing of Purchase Orders in line with divisional purchasing requirements
- Coordinating data requirements for a team of Procurement Managers, ensuring efficient responses to internal and external customer information requests. Specific examples include (but are not limited to):
- Co-ordinating Bill of Material (BOM) costing exercises for input into bid reviews.
- Gathering Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) from suppliers for controlled materials
- Completing Conflict Minerals Reporting Templates (CMRT) for end customers.
- Supplier management: obtaining RFQ's, attending strategic business reviews and troubleshooting supply constraints impacting production
- Processing of Purchase Requisitions
- With support from IT where required, develop business reports and analytical tools in order to improve the availability of strategic Procurement data. This will include (but are not limited to):
- The analysis and publication of department KPI data
- The analysis and continuous improvement of supplier scorecard data
- Support the development of Procurement processes and Work Instructions
Qualifications and technical skills required for the successful Procurement Coordinator:
- Experience working in a technical manufacturing environment preferred
- Some knowledge of ERP systems (SAP Purchasing, MM & MRP preferred)
- Strong supplier engagement skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Personal values: Agility, Integrity, Excellence throughout and Customers first
Click apply today!