|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Procurement Officer / Category Specialist needed for a multinational engineering organisation based in Dorset. They're looking to employ an experienced Procurement Officer / Category Specialist who will be responsible for the delivery of cost savings and process efficiencies across a variety of categories such as travel, fleet and utilities.
You will collaborate with key stakeholders, external third parties and Procurement colleagues to deliver personal and company objectives. Analysing Indirect Procurement spend to identify value creation opportunities across the group.
The successful Procurement Officer / Category Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Sports and Social club
- And many more!
What you need to be the successful Procurement Officer / Category Specialist:
In order to be the successful Procurement Officer / Category Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of Procurement related process improvements and standardisation.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative mind-set with colleagues, stakeholders and external third parties.
- Capable of managing projects including risk and issue management, planning and control.
- Knowledge of ERP systems. (desirable)
- Experience in Procurement programs in a complex environment across multiple sites/businesses
- Ability to interact with multiple organisational levels, influencing outcomes.
- Ability to work well under time constraints, managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team-oriented and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Good IT skills with programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Officer / Category Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!