|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Product Certifying Inspector
West London - Ealing
An urgent requirement for a Product Certifying Inspector has arisen for a large defence company, based in West London.
We are looking to fill this position with an experienced Product Certifying Inspector who has previous experience in the aerospace/military/defence markets.
Due to the nature of the business, further information can be given on the client and package upon application. Please get in touch to learn more, but read on if you are an experienced inspector looking for a new role!
Responsibilities of the Product Certifying Inspector Position
The main job purpose of this role is to formally inspect the product, and either issue a Certificate of Conformity or reject with factual reasons.
Main duties are as below but are not limited to this list.
Product and documentation verification shall be performed in accordance with and using the following:
- Manufacturing/Work instructions
- Design data - drawings/test specs.
- Calibration status
- Process documentation
- Test results
- Training records
- Traceability requirements
- Permits/concession approvals
- Repair approvals
- Capability list, Cosmetic standards
- Statement of work (tear-down reports)
- Design arrangements
- Final inspection
- Supplier FAI verification
Required Skills and Qualifications for Product Certifying Inspector Position
- Current holder of Certifiying Staff training
- At least 5 years Inspection and Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of 21G/145 & TCCA
- FOD, ESD and Human Factors
- AS13001 is desirable
- Previous experience in the defence/aerospace industries.
- Able to obtain and maintain SC clearance.
We are offering an above average salary for the Product Certifying Inspector position, along with flexible and generous benefits.
Full package details can be confirmed over the phone upon application.
How to Apply for the Product Certifying Inspector Role
Please call into Gold Group on 01342 330503 to discuss this position, and quote 'Product Certifying Inspector'
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' to make a direct application.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.