|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Meg Easterbrook||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Product Certifying Inspector
A Product Certifying Inspector is needed to join a leading developer of safety critical equipment in aerospace and defence industries.
With a strong reputation in the aerospace, maritime & land defence fields, they are looking for someone with a keen interest in the industry and a strong background in a similar position.
This global company can offer the product certifying inspector real career progression, the chance to work within a world class division on mission specific products.
Please apply if you think you could be the successful product certifying inspector!
What the role as Product Certifying Inspector entails:
Some of the main duties will include:
- Formally inspecting products and issuing certificates of conformity or EASA Form 1
- Certify products that conform with regulations
- Reject product that doesn't meet approval, with factual reasons and evidence
- Product and documentation verification using drawings, test specs, training records, test results, permit approvals, repair approvals and many others
- Work within a team of product certifying inspectors
- Provide documentation to submit to the department
What you need to be the successful Product Certifying Inspector
- Proven inspection and manufacturing experience of at least 5 years
- Current holder of Certifying Staff training
- Knowledge of 21G/145 & TCCA
- FOD, ESD and Human Factors
- Ideally, a candidate with AS13001 - Self Release Requirements is desirable but not necessary.
- Must be eligible to pass SC clearance due to the nature of the industry.
Benefits of successful Product Certifying Inspector
Due to the nature of the industry and company, we cannot confirm the salary or benefits package in this advert.
If you are interested in making an application, please do make contact with Meg at Gold Group (01342 330503) or apply for us to have a further chat.
We can confirm that there is genuine career progression, generous base salary and an unrivalled work life balance.
How to Apply
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Certifying Inspector looking to progress their career with a genuine global industry leader. Please call Meg at Gold Group on 01342 330503 or click 'Apply Now!'
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.