|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job title: Product Design Engineer
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Product Design Engineer required for my client in Dartford.
The last couple years has seen this company continue to grow, there are no signs of this stopping in 2018. They now need to increase their headcount to keep up with the work that is coming into the business.
Due to this growth they are looking to appoint a Product Design Engineer to join the Engineering team. As a Product Design Engineer you will work closely with customers. You will be there to understand what their specific requirements are and make relevant changes and variations to the existing product line.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£25,000-£30,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Membership
- Gym Membership
Whats the job?
The Product Design Engineer will join the engineering team to develop bespoke products & modifications for their customers. You will ensure that all products are suitable for market applications.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Requirements capture, liaising with customers to find out what modifications need to be made.
- Creating and obtaining approval of documentation; drawings, BOMs and specifications.
- Preparation of application documentation, which includes CAD technical drawings, system schematics, specification and installation instructions.
- Manage bespoke product modifications of customer requirements.
- In-house assembly and modifications of products.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally educated to HNC/HND standard
- CAD Design experience, this doesn't have to be too complex as you will be making modifications to already existing equipment.
- Knowledge/understanding of Electronics, again nothing too complex just an idea of AC & DC Electronics.
If you feel that you have the knowledge and experience necessary for this position and would like to join a company where you can have a future please hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.