|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £26000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Product Development Assistant
Product Development Assistant required to join a globally established Energy company by helping lead the development of internal capabilities and processes. The Product Development Assistant will ensure the company remains relevant to its customers and competitors in delivering against their needs.
Working in a team of seven, the Product Development Assistant will meet the on-going needs of their Industrial & Commercial business customers, ensuring they stay competitive in the market, and add real value to the company.
Managing the delivery of product development, the Product Development Assistant will scope and plan the work needed, write the business case for the development, make necessary systems and model changes, and update terms and conditions. Galvanising help from colleagues around the business to make this happen, the Product Development Assistant will lead the development of products and ensure that the appropriate processes and controls are in place for products to function properly and be compliant with regulation.
On offer is a competitive salary up to £35,000 with a wealth of benefits including career progression.
Key responsibilities of the Product Development Assistant:
- Developing and project managing the delivery of new products in response to market and customer feedback and insight.
- Championing innovation within I&C Sales.
- Maintaining and updating the existing product suite and value proposition.
- Supporting the system or off-system process for product delivery.
- Supporting the delivery of any promotional and pricing strategies.
- Ensuring Customer Operations capabilities are established to support product delivery.
- Ensuring all compliance, regulatory and financial reporting requirements are met for existing and new products.
- Maintaining and updating terms and conditions of new and existing products.
- Understanding of the energy industry.
- Strong relationship building and robust influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you will be writing clear and logical business papers that simplify the complex for others to understand.
- Experience of planning, scoping and project managing diverse and multiple work streams and projects.
- Ability to identify opportunities to simplify, control costs and create value and implement initiatives that have a measurable impact on our commercial performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.