|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Product Development Engineer
Product Development Engineer needed for a market leading vehicle safety system organisation based in Dartford who are looking to employ an experienced Product Development Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of analogue and digital electronics including micro processing, DSP, video signal processing, knowledge of camera, optics, acoustics, LCD's and digital recording technologies.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Product Development Engineer will include:
- Lead and manage product development throughout the product lifecycle
- Supplier liaison and management
- Requirements and engineering specification creation
- Product design and design for manufacturing
- Product verification and validation
- Preparation of detailed component technical drawings, documentation and user manuals.
- Aid the customers, sales and marketing on technical solutions and products support
- Team working, and co-operation with all colleagues
- Direct communication with and support to colleagues and suppliers especially
- from the Far East.
- Participate and lead in team meetings, training courses and workshops
- Close links with staff will need to be developed and maintained in order to
- meet corporate objectives
- Required to present a positive and professional image at all times.
- Ensure that an excellent supplier / customer relationship is established and maintained at all times.
What you need to be the successful Product Development Engineer:
In order to be the successful Product Development Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- 3 years Industry practical experience with electronics product development
- Able to demonstrate co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics including micro processing, DSP, video signal processing
- Knowledge of camera, optics, acoustics, LCD's and digital recording technologies
- Computer application skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Ele. & mech. CAD development tools
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Development Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!