|Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits!|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Job Title: Product Development Manager
Location: Hampshire, commutable from: Basingstoke, Newbury, Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Winchester, Salisbury, Marlborough, Warminster, Alton.
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + Excellent Benefits.
Product Development Manager required to join a client in Hampshire.
Due to continuous growth there has been a brand new position that has just opened with my client, this position will report into the Technical Director and will be responsible for leading and managing the design and development of new products.
As the Product Development Manager you will be responsible for all of Mechanical Design, Electronic Design, Software Engineering, Technical Support etc.
This is rapidly growing business that has plans to double their headcount in the next couple of years! So now is a great time to join!
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£50,000-£60,000)
- Flexible Working Hours!
- Bonus Scheme - last year this was close to £3000!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + the ability to accrue more.
- Company Pension Contribution
- 4x Death in Service
- Ongoing Training and Development!
In addition to the benefits listed above you will be joining a casual environment working with others who love what they do!
As a Product Development Manager you are responsible for leading design and development of new products, this is a multi-disciplined role which will see you working with different engineering departments.
Here is a quick summary of some of the duties:
- Manage the development of new products from Design Specification using the company New Product Introduction process.
- Set goals and deadlines for direct reports and support them.
- Provide oversight, contribution and coordination to the development of new products.
- Provide support to the Technical Director.
- Provide support to Manufacturing and Production Engineering in all aspects which relate to Research and Development.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this Product Development Manager role we are looking for the following:
- Experience within product development, ideally within an electro-mechanical discipline. Experience in scientific or instrumentation products would be desirable.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven team management and leadership success in product development from specification to manufacturing handover.
- Developing a highly motivated team.
If you are experienced within this role and are looking for that great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a future and want to work in a fun and friendly environment look no further, this is it!