|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
RF High Voltage Power Sector
Salary - £50,000 - £80,000 depending on your experience.
I have a great opportunity for a Product Manager to join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression. They are working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
In this key role you will champion the product range within the company and your performance is fundamental to the growth of the RF Division with direct impact on profitability, revenue and reputation.
Some of the main duties of the Product Manager will include:
- Create, develop and implement the 5 year product and capability roadmap for your area that integrates all investment in an effective manner and demonstrates the expected ROI;
- Lead the delivery of your plan, including work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;Lead customer engagement in the definition of next-generation solutions and product developments/enhancements that grow our clients market position;
- Take responsibility for the New Product Introduction process from Enquiry through Bid to Order, ensuring that all new business can be adequately resourced and delivered and will be a profitable use of resources;
- Assist in the launching of new products, particularly in developing appropriate technical materials and acting as a product expert;
- Improve profitability and Customer Satisfaction by representing the customer internally on Deliveries, Quality and Returns, especially reduction of root causes of overdues;
- Profitably manage the whole Product Lifecycle for the products covering introduction, maturation, rationalisation and withdrawal.
- Engage and motivate the respective teams in Business Development, Service Delivery, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Purchasing to successfully integrate the plan into those parts of the company and their objectives;
- Secure internally and externally the relevant specialists to provide support to customers, driving both customer loyalty and profitability;
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications Team, supported as required by the Engineering functions to produce appropriate product literature, promotional material and support for both Trade Shows and Customer Road Shows/Presentations
In order to be the successful Product Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- High level of technical understanding and appreciation of the RF Power (Commercial) product range and customer applications;
- Experience in progressive Business Development / strategic roles with a track record of selling new and novel solutions to customers;Experience of operating with major commercial customers both in the UK and overseas;
- Experience of creating commercially innovative, value-adding solutions including selecting and working with technical partners;
- Demonstrable experience of working and operating within fast-moving, competitive, complex and ambiguous engineering and product-based environments to deliver long-term sustainable value for the company;
- Demonstrable experience providing technical guidance and solutions development to Director level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join a forward thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!