|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £35000 - £90000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Product Marketing Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate: Dependant on Experience + Package
Key Skills: Product Marketing, Support, Development, NPI, Roadmap, Opportunities, Value Proposition, Go-to-Market, Electronics, Projects, Manufacturing, Customer, Client, Engineering, Power
Working from site & client site, this is a perfect opportunity for an experience Product Marketing Manager to join an established electronics provider in developing & progressing their offering to the market further. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional Product Marketing expertise, hit the apply button now!
To optimize and maximise the profitability of product revenues through support & development of sales channels by promotion of existing & new products.
So, what will you be doing as a Product Marketing Manager?
- To help in the development of the Product Roadmap
- To work closely with key customers & engineering teams to identify and define new product opportunities - Sizing of market, value proposition, go to market strategy.
- Provision of market intelligence in the development & maintenance of datasheets & pricelists
- To set targets, define & monitor key customers or business arrangements
- To support outside dales on a regular basis with visits to key customers
- Market analysis
What are we looking for in our next Product Marketing Manager?
- Engineering qualification in Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 10 years industrial electronics experience
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods in the electronics industry
- Experience working within defined project budgets
- Ability to multi-task & deal with the pressure of a business environment
- Competence in Excel & PowerPoint
- Be able to 'hit the ground running'
- A clean driving license
- Electronics Design experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Product Marketing expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as a Product Marketing Manager working on a variety of projects within the electronics sector, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.