|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: + Bens|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Product Marketing Manager
I have a super opportunity for a driven Product Marketing Manager to join a world leader in DC-DC Converter Design, Development and manufacture. You will ideally have worked in the power electronics industry both in technical capacity as well as a commercial one. This role will be very rewarding for the right candidate who is willing to make things happen. You will get to travel internationally liaising with other offices as well as generating new business and building on business already in place. You will be working very closely with the company MD on strategic plans for the future and driving the business forward into new markets.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 23 day's holiday (2 extra days for good attendance)
* Company car scheme
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Relocation Option
Some of the main duties of the Product Marketing Manager will include:
* Work closely with product managers and Engineering to help develop the NCL Product Roadmap & roadmap activities within low power DC-DC
* Work closely with key customers, engineering teams, and across the group to identify and define new product opportunities, including sizing of market, target customers, new product definition, value proposition, competitive positioning, pricing, resource requirements and go-to-market strategy.
* Macro level market analysis - ability to place NCL product roadmap in context of broader market and competitive environment.
* Work with Group Sales Channels for new product introduction - from Beta testing with select customers through to mass market adoption.
* Provide market intelligence to the Product Managers to help the development and maintenance of product datasheets and pricelists.
* Work with Application Engineering to define supporting collateral materials such as evaluation boards and applications notes.
* Work with outside sales to set sales targets, define and monitor key customers/business engagements.
* Support outside sales on regular basis with visits to key customers. Approximately 25% of time should be customer facing.
* Requires international travel, working with customers and internal teams worldwide.
In order to be the successful Product Marketing Manager and have a chance to gain such an great opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* BSEE Engineering with emphasis on power conversion.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in power conversion industry in a marketing or field applications engineering role.
* Minimum of 10 years industrial electronics experience
* Have a sound theoretical understanding of Power electronics.
* Be willing to travel worldwide as required.
* Have knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the electronics industry.
* Have the ability to multi-task and cope with a degree of pressure in a professional business environment.
* Ability to work accurately to defined timescales.
* Able to work in a team effectively while being self-motivated.
* Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects to timely completion.
* Excellent presentation skills
* Ideal candidate will be able to 'hit the ground running' - demonstrating good understanding of DC-DC power industry, competitive landscape, technology trends, and key customers.
* Clean driving license
* Have a sound understanding of the High service providers and broad line distributor's business models.
* Previous Power Electronics design experience.
This really is a fantastic career opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to make a big difference to a very successful company. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!