|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + £6k bonus|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Product Marketing Manager | Tech Company | Permanent | Central London| £40-£45k + £6k Bonus
My client, a multi-award-winning technology company based in London, are seeking a product marketing manager, this is a permanent position and paying £45,000 plus bonus.
This role will take responsibility to oversee the development of products, define product marketing and sales strategies and to research and report on market developments and opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the product marketing manager:
- Responsible for researching, defining and guiding the development of products and propositions, you will feed into the business strategy behind a product and educate the business on the potential and quantify the opportunity for the proposition.
- Deliver market research to ensure that the business is focussed on developing successful products and features
- Specify functional requirements needed to generate growth and feed into the product development teams
- Devise commercial frameworks to maximise the opportunity potential of products and use market research data to establish commercial models. Work closely with finance to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
- Be the 'voice of the future customer', researching customer needs and experience
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and work with marketing to develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
Ideal product marketing managers will display:
- Flexibility and creativity: an entrepreneurial can-do outlook and the drive to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced mature start-up environment
- Collaborative skills: you will collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering teams, product management, marketing and senior executives
- Research skills: gaining insight into customer needs and experiences and finding valuable sources for market intelligence. Analysis of data, surveys and customer insight will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques
- Degree educated, min 2:1. Marketing or business studies ideally
- Minimum three years' experience in product marketing or product management in SaaS, MaaS or Daas technology businesses
This is a fantastic opportunity for a product marketing manager to join a fast-growing, highly successful technology company in the ascendency.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.