|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (Electronics)
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate: Dependant on Experience + Package
Key Skills: Product Marketing, Support, Power Conversion, Manufacturing, Development, NPI, Roadmap, Opportunities, Value Proposition, Go-to-Market, Electronics, Projects, Manufacturing, Customer, Client, Engineering, Power, Power Electronics, Power Supplies, DC-DC, AC-DC
Working from site & client site, this is a perfect opportunity for an experience Product Marketing Manager to join an established electronics provider in developing & progressing their offering to the market. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional Product Marketing expertise, hit the apply button now!
To optimize and maximise the profitability of product revenues through support & development of sales channels by promotion of existing & new products.
So, what will you be doing as a Product Marketing Manager?
- Development of the Product Roadmap
- To work closely with key customers & engineering teams to identify and define new product opportunities - Sizing of market, value proposition, go to market strategy.
- Provision of market intelligence in the development & maintenance of datasheets & pricelists
- To set targets, define & monitor key customers or business arrangements
- To support outside dales on a regular basis with visits to key customers
- Market analysis
What are we looking for in our next Product Marketing Manager?
- Hold an Engineering qualification preferably within Electronics
- Minimum of 10 years industrial electronics experience
- Have s sound knowledge & understanding of Power Electronics
- Willingness to travel within Europe, working with clients
- Possess knowledge of manufacturing methods in the electronics industry
- Experience working within defined project budgets
- Ability to multi-task & deal with the pressure of a business environment
- Competence in Excel & PowerPoint
- Be able to 'hit the ground running' demonstrating a good understanding of DC-DC power modules
- Hold a clean driving license
- Previous Power Electronics Design experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Product Marketing expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as a Product Marketing Manager working on a variety of projects within the electronics sector, hit that apply button now!