|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Paine||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Product Marketing Manager - Oncology / Radiation
My client is an organisation who focus on oncology, neuroscience radiation, radiosurgery and related equipment and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team and be responsible for their Treatment Delivery Portfolio.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for all activities and be the main point of contact with the managements, sales and marketing teams for the Treatment Delivery Portfolio to ensure them development and implementation of activities to support the business sales targets.
The role of the Product Marketing Manager:
- Be able to use your technical, clinical and market experience to develop value propositions, messaging and positioning;
- Identify and develop supporting proof points for the business solutions with focus on the Treatment Delivery Portfolio;
- Support the achievement of budget for new orders and profitability for the portfolio;
- Be able to coordinate and leverage internal and external experts to improve messaging, product positioning, strategies and deliverables;
- Participate & support cross-functional commercialization activities (pre, during and post commercial launch), working closely with the cross-functional team;
- Support the execution of the Treatment Delivery commercialisation process before, during and after launch phases for key programmes;
- Content development of sales tools & campaigns for the portfolio including product literature, PowerPoints, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Assist with ongoing competitive review and analysis; leverage learnings to modify and adapt messaging, communications & positioning
- Work closely with strategic marketing, regional marketing & product innovation partners to provide content and support development & execution of strategic plans
Background experience of the Product Marketing Manager:
- BSc in Business, Healthcare, Engineering or Marketing.
- Useful to have experience in radiation oncology and/or clinical background;
- Previous Product Marketing / Management experience within the healthcare industry;
- Strong experience at developing and executing professional presentations;
- Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Must be willing to travel (mostly local however their will be some international travel)
My client is keen to get this Product Marketing vacancy filled ASAP; so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional support, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!