|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Product Owner | Technology | London | Permanent | £50,000
My client, a multi-award winning tech start up based in London, are currently seeking a process-driven Product Owner to take responsibility of the product lifecycle across a suite of products aimed at delivering aggressive global expansion into a range of B2B/B2C markets.
- Working closely with the Head of Product, CTO and developers you will be involved in suite of products ranging from mapping, navigation, and payment products across mobile and web for use in global B2B and B2C markets. Detailing features, enhancements, validation and testing
- Executing product strategy, taking input from product management leadership, sales, technology and turning requests from varied stakeholders into a logical and actionable product backlog with clearly written user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Driving the product development process by working closely with software engineering, designers, and quality assurance personnel, ensuring product enhancements are delivered on time and as specified.
- Providing detailed reporting on the success of product enhancements through continuous measurement and understandable metrics and key performance indicators.
- Consistently guiding the product engineering team with a mission of shared commitment to the product vision, leading by example and setting a high bar for deliverables and documentation.
- Gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements
Ideal candidates will display:
- Proven Agile product owner experience, in a Kanban or Scrum environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience dealing with remote stakeholders and colleagues.
- Demonstrable experience of deciphering business needs and converting requirements into clear, coherent specifications using user stories, acceptance criteria and any other supporting documentation.
- Deep product and project management experience with B2B/B2C consumer apps, web, cms in a big data SaaS environment.
- Demonstrable success in roles with full product life cycle
- Results-driven, data-driven and action-oriented
- Previous experience working in a Start-up to SME environment is a strong plus.
This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your specialist skills while working as part of an award-winning team, building innovative, market leading products and services which include backend, mobile and web technologies.
If you're interested and have the requires skills and experience - please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.