|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Product owner to join a Technology company located in central London.
The vacancy is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £60k per annum depending on experience + Excellent company benefits.
The successful candidate will play a strategic role within the Product Management team. You will assist the Product Management and the Development team; you'll translate definitions of products and projects into manageable tasks for completion by a team of own in-house and off-shore developers.
- Working closely with the Head of Product, CTO and developers you will be involved in suite of products ranging from mapping, navigation, and payment products across mobile and web for use in global B2B and B2C markets. Detailing features, enhancements, validation and testing
- Executing product strategy, taking input from product leadership, sales, technology and turning requests from varied stakeholders into a logical and actionable product backlog with clearly written user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Driving the product development process by working closely with software engineering, designers, and quality assurance personnel, ensuring product enhancements are delivered on time and as specified.
- Providing detailed reporting on the success of product enhancements through continuous measurement and understandable metrics and key performance indicators.
- Consistently guiding the product engineering team with a mission of shared commitment to the product vision, leading by example and setting a high bar for deliverables and documentation.
- Gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements.
- Create product specifications using clear and consistent user stories with any acceptance criteria or supporting documentation created as necessary.
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources (e.g. research, usability, consumer feedback, competitive assessment. Client feedback, internal feedback) and communicate requirements to Engineering.
- Work with the Engineering, design, QA teams, Project management, other Product Managers, to drive software releases to completion and launch.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to define features and work with the quality assurance team to fix defects and aid in testing.
- Proven Agile product owner experience, in a Kanban or Scrum environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience dealing with remote stakeholders and colleagues.
- Demonstrable experience of deciphering business needs and converting requirements into clear, coherent specifications using user stories, acceptance criteria and any other supporting documentation.
- Deep product and project management experience with B2B/B2C consumer apps, web, cms in a big data SaaS environment.
- Demonstrable success in roles with full product life cycle.
- Results-driven, data-driven and action-oriented.
- Previous experience working in a Start-up to SME environment is a strong plus.
- Practical experience of navigation or mapping platforms would be a strong plus but not essential.
You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of:
- Jira / GitHub
- Working knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development
- Knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service) environments, hosted solutions and Web based solutions
- At least 3 years' experience in Product Management.
- Experience working in business-to-business markets.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience working with remote teams a plus.
- Previous experience as a software developer a plus.
- You must be resident in the UK