|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Product Supply Chain Manager
Competitive salary to be discussed upon application
My client, one of the most globally recognised and respected aerospace companies in the world, are looking for a Product Supply Chain Manager, a position that is critical to their business.
The succesful candidate for this Product Supply Chain Manager role will be responsible for the design, development and through lifecycle management of supply chains at product level that meet cost and timing elements of the business case. This role is based in Bournemouth.
This role is perfect for a candidate with a Procurement/Supply Chain background who has worked on development/new product. Candidates from a Project Manager background within supply chain will also be considered.
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised restaurant (including a Costa coffee)
- On-line system offering a wide range of competitive flexible benefits including a matched pension contribution of up to 12%, child care vouchers, private medical and dental insurance, holiday buy and sell options, subsidised local gym memberships and many others
- Share incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Cobham Sports and Social Club membership
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities.
As a Product Supply Chain Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Significant experience of designing supply chains, in conjunction with operations, to meet challenging requirements
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Highly competent programme manager
- Excellent grasp of Lifecycle Management Processes
- Good team working skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to manage commercial relationships
- Experience in working with IPT's delivering sources of supply to new product development programmes
As a Product Supply Chain Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Design of the external supply chain to integrate seamlessly into product manufacturing plan
- Create/manage procurement plans to ensure program compliance to requirement and business case
- Accountable for determining cost and implementation schedule of product supply chains
- Responsible for achieving programme objectives: Cost, Schedule and contractual commitments
- Manages the development and aggregation of the full program, commercial, timing and technical requirements to support sourcing and selection of each element within the B.O.M (Bill Of Materials)
- Embeds supply chain implementation plan into overall product IMS.
- Understands critical dependencies impacting the SC implementation program within the prime program, including internal and supplier dependencies manages accordingly
- Manages (in a matrix structure) wider procurement team members delivering supply chain work packages for their products
- Works with Commodity team to establish sourcing strategy for all major work packages
- Establishes and manages risk and opportunity plans
- Drives cost/schedule compliance for all supply chain work packages being delivered in the product B.O.M throughout the lifecycle
To apply for this exciting Product Supply Chain Manager please press 'apply now'.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.