|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Product Support Lead
Product Support Lead needed for a fast growing software company based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced Software Product Support Lead with at least 2 years experience of software product related technical support to external clients and expereince of team leadership.
The successful Product Support lead will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
* 21 day's holiday per annum plus Bank Hoildays
* Pension Scheme
* Career Progression
* Free onsite parking
Some of the main duties of the Product Support lead will include:
* Leading the team of technical support analysts
* Provide 1st level technical support to an exciting and ever-expanding global customer base
* Successfully resolve customer support tickets via their central helpdesk.
* Taking ownership of issues raised and provide efficient resolutions
* Administer first class service to all their customers whilst working closely with the Technical Operations Team.
* Keep the helpdesk support ticket queues low and maintain a steady support pace.
* Troubleshoot and find efficient ways to resolve customer support issues.
* Working directly with their software engineers and developers to report bugs with suitable detail.
In order to be the successful Product Support Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* A minimum of 2 years technical and support related experience
* Previous experience of leading a support or technical team
* High level of interest and experience in e-commerce, Internet and web technologies
* Previous experience providing a high level of technical customer support
* Expertise in improving the customer service levels delivered to an ever expanding global client base
* Ability to working on a fast-paced yet incredibly enjoyable environment!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Support Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!