|Location: Greenford||Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum + Benifits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Production Assembler needed for a multinational electronics organisation based in Greenford. They are looking to employ a Production Assembler to manufacture electronic units which require soldering, wiring and mechanical assembly, to a quality standard IPC-A-610 Class 3.
The successful Assembler will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday + Standard Bank Holidays
* Corporate Gym Discount
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Production Assembler will include:
* Assembly of products, as scheduled by the Production Team Leader, to the required standards and timescales.
* Reporting of any manufacturing defects found during assembly.
* Proactively suggesting manufacturing and process changes to support continuous improvement.
* Reviewing the manufacturing documentation and carry out the tasks with minimal supervision.
* Carrying out assembly tasks to specified manufacturing documentation, ensuring that the correct quality levels are adhered to and any non-conformances/issues are raised. Ensure appropriate handing of sensitive electronic product during assembly process, defined by Ultra Standard Processes
* Undertaking all assigned tasks in a timely manner and with a flexible approach prioritising workloads effectively.
* Ensuring all manufacturing records including labour bookings are updated in a timely manner.
* Other adhoc assembly duties within the Production department as and when required.
* Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
What you need to be the successful Production Assembler:
In order to be the successful Production Assembler and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience working in an Electronic Manufacturing environment is essential.
* Experience working in a Manufacturing Defence environment is desirable.
* Ability to work in a structured manner without frequent supervision.
* Will have attained or proven ability to workmanship IPC-A-610 Class 3
* Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment.
* Ability to obtain SC Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assembler to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.