|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
6 month contract
We have an exciting contract position available with a globally recognised defence/electronics company based in Greenford. They are looking for a Production Assembler to joint the team on an initial 6 month contract, with a high possibility of extention.
They are looking for candidates for this Production Assembler position to manufacture electronic units which require soldering, wiring and mechanical assembly, to a quality standard IPC-A-610 Class 3.
Key Responsibilities for the Production Assembler position:
* Assembly of products, as scheduled by the Production Team Leader, to the required standards and timescales.
* Reporting of any manufacturing defects found during assembly.
* Proactively suggesting manufacturing and process changes to support continuous improvement.
* Reviewing the manufacturing documentation and carry out the tasks with minimal supervision.
* Carrying out assembly tasks to specified manufacturing documentation, ensuring that the correct quality levels are adhered to and any non-conformances/issues are raised. Ensure appropriate handing of sensitive electronic product during assembly process, defined by Ultra Standard Processes
* Undertaking all assigned tasks in a timely manner and with a flexible approach prioritising workloads effectively.
* Ensuring all manufacturing records including labour bookings are updated in a timely manner.
* Other adhoc assembly duties within the Production department as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for Production Assembler:
- Proven experience working in an Electronic Manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Defence environment is desirable.
- Ability to work in a structured manner without frequent supervision.
- Will have attained or proven ability to workmanship IPC-A-610 Class 3
To apply for this exciting Production Assembler position please press 'apply now'.