|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Production Assembler - Electronics
Production Assembler needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Cheltenham who are looking to employ an experienced Production Assembler with experience in electronics assembly.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Production Assembler will include:
- Manufacture and test of aerospace and defence product in line with drawings, manufacturing instructions, process sheets and specifications.
- Maintain awareness and attend training courses as applicable for the purpose of the Company and self-development
- Assist in the provision of information, staff training and technical instruction as appropriate
- To question and where necessary challenge constructively any instruction believed not to be in the best interest of the Company or its customers
- To satisfy the expectations and requirements of your primary customer
- To work with your suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of your requirements
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested
What you need to be the successful Production Assembler:
In order to be the successful Production Assembler and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Assembly of electro-mechanical assemblies to aerospace / defence standards.
- Familiar with Code of Practices and IPC standards applicable to electro-mechanical assembly and manufacture
Must be eligible for BPSS clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Assembler to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.