|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Production Controller needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ a professional Production Controller, experienced in the planning, coordination and control of busy manufacturing environments.
The successful Production Controller will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
What the role entails: Production Controller is responsible for the planning of manufacturing requirements generating a requirement plan from Sales Order Info and working with the supply chain team to organise purchases to meet customer demand and delivery requirements.
Some of the main duties of the Production Controller will include:
* Take Sales Order Information and generate Production Requirements and Planning.
* Establish Purchasing and Production needs to achieve time and cost criteria for each project.
* Planning overall manufacturing requirements on a multi project basis.
* Organising kitting for shop-built assemblies ensuring kits are in a suitable state for manufacture.
* Organising purchase of necessary components with Purchasing.
* Progressing Purchasing and if necessary Suppliers to achieve timely delivery of goods.
* Organising delivery documentation ensuring all customer order requirements are met.
* Liaise with Production/Manufacturing Engineering on manufacturing procedures and problems.
* Assist with the planning of the internal Machine Shop.
* Prepare cost to date and cost to complete reports.
* Assist with the generation of new procedure, methods, and flow diagrams for the MRP system.
* Ensure that all documentation is in accordance with BS EN9001.
In order to be the successful Production Controller and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Ideally HNC qualified or equivalent in Engineering, Manufacturing or Production.
* Previous experience of production control in a highly regulated environment with electro-mechanical equipment is highly desirable.
* Ability to read manufacturing drawings is required.
* Experienced in the use of ERP/MRP systems.
* Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills are required for this role.
* A background in an engineered to order/build to order production environment is desirable.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Controller to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!