|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Defence / Electronics
Production Engineer required for a globally recognised defence / electronics company based in Buckinghamshire. They are looking for candidates to be responsible for the day-to-day planning, coordination and control of all production within Electronics
The salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants for the Production Engineer role MUST be eligible for Security Clearance SC (have a British passport).
Benefits for Production Engineer:
- 25 days holiday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- & much more!
Essential Skills for Production Engineer:
- Previous experience of Production Control in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in us of ERP/MRP Systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
- High-level communication skills
- Leadership skills
- HNC qualified or equivalent in Engineering, Manufacturing or Production.
- Background in an engineering to order/build to order production. environment.
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings.
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement methodologies
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for this exciting permanent position for a Manufacturing / Production Engineer, please press 'apply now'.