|Location: West London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Production Operative (contract)
Contract Duration: 4 months+
Location: West London
Production Operative needed for a leading Defence organisation based in West London. The ideal candidate will have experience with the below. This contract is an initial 4-month contract but possible extension due to the length of project.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the
Production Operative will include:
- Build electro-mechanical assemblies to IPC-A-610 standard
- Carry out automated tests of built sub-assemblies and general assemblies
- Pack products
- Adhere to work procedures, quality standards and timescales
- Train colleagues when requested to do so, to agreed company standards in working practices and process
- Ensure all work is carried out promptly and with the instructions given
- Report any issues to Team Leader or Line Manager
- Check quality of the product through self-inspection
- Record and report any discrepancies or non-conformances
- Achieve targets - output targets, quality targets
What you need to be the successful Production Operative:
In order to be the successful Production Operative and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Numerate and literate
- Basic computer skills
- The successful candidate must be capable of achieving security (SC) clearance as a minimum.
- Use of production tools such as crimp tools, wire strippers, soldering irons, heat guns etc.
- Dexterous, with the ability to skilfully manipulate components
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Needs to be methodical
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for Production Operative to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.