|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: William Church|
22 week contract
We have an exciting contract position available with a globally recognised defence/electronics company based in Middlesex. They are looking for a Production Operator to join the team on an initial 22-week contract, with a high possibility of extension.
Must be eligible for security clearance
They are looking for candidates for this Production operator position to manufacture electronic units which require soldering, wiring and mechanical assembly, to a quality standard IPC-A-610.
Key Responsibilities for the Production Operator position:
- Assembly of products, as scheduled by the Production Team Leader, to the required standards and timescales.
- Reporting of any manufacturing defects found during assembly.
- Proactively suggesting manufacturing and process changes to support continuous improvement.
- Reviewing the manufacturing documentation and carry out the tasks with minimal supervision.
- Carrying out assembly tasks to specified manufacturing documentation, ensuring that the correct quality levels are adhered to and any non-conformances/issues are raised. Ensure appropriate handing of sensitive electronic product during assembly process.
- Undertaking all assigned tasks in a timely manner and with a flexible approach prioritising workload's effectively.
- Ensuring all manufacturing records including labour bookings are updated in a timely manner.
- Other adhoc assembly duties within the Production department as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for Production Operator:
- Proven experience working in an Electronic Manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Defence environment is desirable.
- Ability to work in a structured manner without frequent supervision.
- Will have attained or proven ability to workmanship IPC-A-610
- Use of tools such as crimp tools, wire strippers, soldering irons & heat guns
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Operator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!