|Location: Rochester, Kent||Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Production Planner
Location: Rochester, commutable from: Gillingham, Gravesend, Dartford, Maidstone, West Malling, Faversham.
Salary: £32,000-£38,000 + Benefits.
Production Planner required to join my client over in Rochester.
As this business continues to grow so do their opportunities, we are looking for an experienced Production Planner to join the production team. This is a great opportunity to join a stable yet growing business that design and manufacture all their products in-house and send them out all around the world!
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£32,000-£38,000)
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Shopping Discounts
What is the job?
As the Production Planner you will be joining the the production team where you will report into the Procurement Manager. You are responsible for the purchasing production parts, monitoring vendors and cost reduction.
Production Planner responsibilities:
- Be accountable for the purchase requests of components brought into the business.
- Deliver the production schedule ensuring materials, equipment and components are available on time and in full.
- Have a detailed understanding of products and processes to enable improvement.
- Ensure good levels of stock accuracy and advanced planning processes are in place.
- Use data to drive decision making to support the business.
- Support management of inventory and stock levels to meet production requirements.
- Be an MRP superuser to set and update parameters.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for the Production Planner position we are after:
- Experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of Electrical/Electronic products and components.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and experience with SAP.
- CIPS qualification would be highly desirable.
If you are an experienced Production Planner looking for a new position with a successful SME please hit that 'apply' button and send me your CV.