|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Production Planner required to join a globally established Aerospace company in the area of Middlesex as part of the Planning team. On offer for the Production Planner is a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (retail vouchers, gym discounts, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Contributed Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social club
In this role the Production Planner will be responsible for:
- To produce daily production plans in accordance with MRP demand and in line with customer information whilst optimizing raw material and finished goods inventory, towards ensuring that customer requirements are met. Review overdue WIP with Cell Managers and update shop and Customer order planned ship date with any changes to the initial schedule. Areas to cover - NPI and repairs.
- Attend daily NPI meeting. Produce and distribute daily action and meeting notes.
- Attend weekly NPI meeting and present 3 month build plan.
- Attend monthly NPI meeting with relevant Program Managers.
- Produce NPI shortage reports for the Purchasing team.
- Manage the provisioning of repair material.
- Review MRP exception messages and action accordingly
- Action requests from shop floor for additional material.
- Set priorities for the Goods Inwards and Inspection team with regards to incoming material
- Set kitting priorities for stores.
The skillset required for the Production Planner includes:
- Experience of working in an MRP environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own and within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Previous experience of/within planning and/or production.
- Previous experience in the Aerospace industry or similar.
- Continuous improvement experience, Lean, Six Sigma or similar/equivalent advantageous.
- Eligibility for Security Clearance