|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £15000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Dorset - Permanent
Salary advertised - not applicable!
Production Planner needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Benefits for the Production Planner:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Production Planner:
The Production Planner is responsible for the generation of quotations, planning, loading of work in line with the customer expectations by creating and maintaining the demand on the manufacturing teams.
Some of the main duties the Production Planner will include:
Typically, tasks include:
- Owning the coordination and compilation of quotations released by operations in line with the customers timescales
- Delivering kit to manufacturing, with clear and complete job packs, work instructions and defined timescales
- Driving the progress of Manufacturing Orders through the life cycle of operations
- Ensure there are no surprises that threaten delivery or quality through effective risk and issues management
- Date Management to contribute to an accurate schedule
What you need to be the successful Production Planner:
- Experience within nuclear, defence or aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience of an Electronics manufacturing environment
- Good general standard of education is required - GCSE or relevant in Maths & English
- Previous experience in production planning is essential
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner to progress their career within the engineering industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.