|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Production Quality Engineer
Location: Essex - Commutable from Basildon, Chelmsford, Harlow, Braintree, Romford, Colchester etc.
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Great Benefits
My client is a leading innovator in RF Power Technology. Their technology saves lives and keeps people safe every day within the healthcare, life sciences, space, transportation, defence, security, and industrial markets. They are looking for a Quality Engineer with a strong understanding of production and manufacturing control. You will ensure that quality standards for component/sub-assembly/ product and process are adhered to through the front to back manufacturing process, whilst ensuring the key requirements for Quality are understood through the business. You will ideally be a strong problem-solver with demonstrable experience in improving processes and procedures. This is a really exciting company to work for. You will have ample opportunities to progress your career and even work with technology that no other company does.
Some of the main duties of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Responsible for leading quality investigations and Problem Resolution.
- First line support for manufacturing quality issues through daily QRB (Quarantine Review Board).
- Development of Operations team to enable them to resolve quality issues at a local level within the manufacturing area.
- Ensure production output, through front to back process, conforms to specification via Product Assessments.
- Support the continued development of the business by leading Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for driving the closure of CA's (Corrective Actions).
In order to be the successful Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proficient in Problem solving methodologies (G8D, A3, Root Cause Analysis etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent level of experience.
- A strong leader with excellent communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the business.
- Hands on with product, process, people and customer.
- An independent thinker, able to take an assertive stance to enforce the key requirements of quality and the customer.
- Capable of obtaining SC - Security Clearance
- Computer Literate (MS Office/Project/Visio)
- ERP / SAP Systems experience
- CI and Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Automotive background/TQM Experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Quality Engineer to progress their career and work for a driven forward thinking company. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!