|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Test Team Leader
Test Team Leader required for a globally recognised defence and electronics company based in Greenford.
They are looking for an established test engineer to lead a small team of engineer's, within RF, EW, Comms and Radar testing. Test Team Leader will be responsible for the testing of products developed by the company to ensure they meet the specified functional, performance, security and reliability requirements.
Salary will be discussed upon application.
Benefits for Test Team Leader:
- 5% bonus
- 5% matched pension
- Private health care
- Dental care
- Subsidised canteen and gym membership
- + many others
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Computer literate with experience in using Microsoft reporting
- Experience Testing Electronics including RF, EW, RADAR and comms equipment
- Experience in managing a small team in a Manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience working in a Manufacturing Defence Electronics environment.
Key Responsibilities for Test Team Leader:
- Coordinate the day-to-day running of Production Test.
- Report the daily and weekly targets to the Operations Manufacturing Manager and team.
- Ensure ERP transactions are carried out for Production, including any detailed reports.
- Organise current staff to meet resource requirements and liaise with the Production Team Leaders for additional resource when required.
- Ensure all operators and test engineers are appropriately trained and that training logs are maintained accordingly.
- Assist with the resolution of technical issues with engineers.
- Manage work in progress priorities to help ensure that the business meets customer delivery dates.
To apply for this exciting Test Team Leader position, please press 'apply now'.