|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Electronic Test Team Leader
Industry: Engineering / Electronics
My client, a globally leading electronics/defence company, are looking a Electronic Test Team Leader, a position that is critical to their business!
The Electronic Test Team Leader is responsible for a team of 10 test technicians, working on testing PCB, RF, EMC and other complex electronic systems.
Candidates will ideally have a strong understanding of electronics, looking to develop their career into a team leader.
All applicants for this Electronic Test Team Leader position must be eligible for SC clearance. Salary will be discussed upon application.
The role is based in Greenford, Middlesex.
- 5% Bonus
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
Key Responsibilites for Electronic Test Team Leader role:
- Coordinate the day-to-day running of Production Test.
- Report the daily and weekly targets to the Operations Manufacturing Manager and team.
- Ensure ERP transactions are carried out for Production, including any detailed reports.
- Organise current staff to meet resource requirements and liaise with the Production Team Leaders for additional resource when required.
- Ensure all operators and test engineers are appropriately trained and that training logs are maintained accordingly.
- Assist with the resolution of technical issues with engineers.
- Manage work in progress priorities to help ensure that the business meets customer delivery dates.
- Work closely with Test Systems and endorse Test Schedules.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong understanding of electronics
- Experience of testing, within PCB, RF, EMC etc.
- Computer literate with experience in using Microsoft reporting
- Experience in managing a small team in a Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally some team lead experience but not vital
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.