|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Production Test Team Leader
Salary - Can not be advertised
Greenford, Wembley - permanent
Production Test Team Leader needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within defence & aerospace based in Greenford. The candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance
Benefits for the Production Test Team Leader:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
* Mon - Fri - Time plus a third
* Sat - Time plus a half
* Sun - Double time
* Good Friday and Xmas day - double time plus day off in lieu
* Other public holidays - double time
Purpose of the Production Test Team Leader:
The Production Test Team Leader is responsible for the testing of products developed by the company to ensure they meet the specified functional, performance, security and reliability requirements.Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Production Test Engineering team which is part of the Manufacturing facility.
Some of the main duties the Production Test Team Leader will include:
* Coordinate the day-to-day running of Production Test.
* Report the daily and weekly targets to the Operations Manufacturing Manager and team.
* Ensure ERP transactions are carried out for Production, including any detailed reports.
* Organise current staff to meet resource requirements and liaise with the Production Team Leaders for additional resource when required.
* Ensure all operators and test engineers are appropriately trained and that training logs are maintained accordingly.
* Assist with the resolution of technical issues with engineers.
* Manage work in progress priorities to help ensure that the business meets customer delivery dates.
* Work closely with Test Systems and endorse Test Schedules.
* Manage Security of information as defined in the Security Manuals.
What you need to be the successful Production Test Team Leader:
* Computer literate with experience in using Microsoft reporting and ERP systems.
* Experience in managing a small team in a Manufacturing environment.
* Extensive experience working in a Manufacturing Defence Electronics environment.
* ONC or equivalent in Electronics based qualification.
* Ability to obtain and maintain SC security clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Test Team Leader to progress their career within the Defence industry.