|Location: Berkshire||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Scott|
Professional Services Engagement Manager
Berkshire + Remote Working
Professional Services Engagement Manager needed for a multinational security organisation based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base and new products.
As the new Professional Services Engagement Manager, you will desirably have a minimum of 10 years' experience working in professional services. Furthermore, you will be organised, analytical and must be able to adapt to work in a team environment to handle multiple priorities at once.
What the Professional Services Engagement Manager role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Professional Services Engagement Manager will include:
* Manage PS opportunities to deliver services engagements in EMEA region
* Monitor thoroughly opportunities pipeline and take pro-active actions to ensure Delivery team is sized, prepared and skilled to deliver these future projects
* Pro-actively adapt existing offers, or propose new services, to fit business needs and expectations
* Responsible for securing the PS revenue of her/his opportunities, in close collaboration with the Delivery team
* Contribute with CPL Pre-Sales to the initial design of the solution proposed to the customer. Validate final design in order to have it endorsed by PS team for delivery.
* Determines the appropriate services offerings for each opportunity, based on customer budget. Define a good and adapted offer.
* Assist sales team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables.
* Lead internal project team meetings and meetings with the customer in the pre-sales phase and in handover meeting to delivery team.
* Manage opportunities in Salesforce. Maintain the status accurately before transferring opportunity to Delivery phase.
What experience you need to be the successful Professional Services Engagement Manager:
* Extensive prior related work experience in professional services, ideally IT security.
* Extensive demonstrable relevant experience in professional services, pre-sales or customer support operations
* Experience in working with technical teams (system integration, implementation, solutions delivery) and in projects management.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Professional Services Engagement Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.