|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £49500 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Program Financial Analyst Supervisor
Program Financial Analyst Supervisor needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Brighton who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Program Financial Analyst Supervisor that takes pride in their work with a good understanding of project financials and accounting, strong planning and analytical skills and project Planning in either MSP or Primavera experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Program Financial Analyst Supervisor will include:
- Project planning including preparation and control of a detailed project plan, associated work package management and monthly cost analysis
- Define and implement WBS, OBS and PBS principles and apply them appropriately
- Support the business in defining and regularly reviewing labour and material rate structures, analysis of overheads and application at project level
- Understand risk identification and registers. Be involved in collating risk assessments and assist in risk management and mitigation
- Champion the implementation of Earned Value across the projects/business. Prepare and analyse monthly project financial reports and support the Programme Managers in reporting to senior management
- Ensure consistent project reporting, data collection and analysis across the defined projects
- Interface with Engineering, Program Management, Operations, Contracts / Subcontracts
- Lead the preparation and submission of budgets and forecasts and support the preparation and submission of bids and estimates
- Support financial audits with internal, external, and customer auditors as required
- Provide support and cover to the existing finance team
- Other projects and reporting as identified
What experience you need to be the successful Program Financial Analyst Supervisor:
- A good understanding of project financials and accounting
- Must be self-directed, proactive, and possess leadership skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Knowledge of a formal PM methodology, PRINCE II or APM
- Good team player with the ability to form strong business partnerships with key program leaders
- Project Planning in either MSP or Primavera
- Defence sector experience preferred
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Program Financial Analyst Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that security clearance up to SC level is required for this position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.