|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Programme Manager needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Programme Manager with an in-depth knowledge and experience of working in a collaborative manner with MOD Customers and Suppliers, knowledge and experience of a training delivery service, and experience of working with or in Naval Command HQ.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Programme Manager will include:
- Establish and provide interface between the customer and the delivery team
- Establishing the transition team
- Lead the collaborative approach within MTS and relevant stakeholders and ensure an enduring collaborative ethos and strategy
- Enable Innovation and generate opportunities for change and contract growth
- Responsibility for developing and enacting the customer relationship management plan and metrics
- Ensure that on contract growth and new opportunities align to Business/BD strategy
- Engaging with the MTAO, MOD and Abbey wood and multiple IPT's, conducting horizon scanning, identifying best practice, innovative ideas, and opportunities across existing and future Naval Service platforms
- Own and manage collaboration metrics
- Monitoring collaborative behaviour across the programme to ensure that KPIs are met
What you need to be the successful Programme Manager:
In order to be the successful Programme Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge and experience of working in a collaborative manner with MOD Customers and Suppliers
- Customer relations experience
- Experience of working with or in Naval Command HQ
- Knowledge and experience of a training delivery service
- Exert influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organisation
- Accomplishing results through a matrix MTS organisation in liaison with managers and/or associate managers, or senior level exempt professionals.
- Focus on directing organisation to meet critical schedules, resolve critical/complex technical and/or operational problems
- Strong senior level professional network within target markets across industry peers, and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, technical activities, schedules, contractual issues, and general overall performance of organisation
- Conduct briefings and presentations for internal and external representatives
- Ability to conduct market analysis
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-functional team.
- Clear and effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Experience of planning, good organisational and time management skills, able to thrive in a high-pressure environment where customer engagement, understanding customer needs and building lasting relationships are crucial.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Established relationships in MOD especially RN
- Experience of the MOD DSAT training assurance process or similar
- Experience of ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationship Management
- Experience in a Business Development role across a broad range of sectors / disciplines.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Programme Manager position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.