|Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire||Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: April Burton|
£55,000 - £65,000 - Depending on experience
Program Manager needed for a world leader in designing and manufacturing cabin interior products. They are looking to employ an experienced Program Manager with proven strong management skills in a matrix environment.
The Successful Program Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
International travel coverage
Life and accident insurance
Business travel accident insurance
Flexible spending accounts
Employee assistance program
Home and auto
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Program Manager will inclide:
- Program manage a new product introduction (NPI) with multiple projects running concurrently and within a matrix organisation in conjunction with other project and program managers.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer requests / deadlines are achieved under budget.
- Generate a strong focus within the team on customer relationships.
- Generation of quotations.
- Track the financial performance of the products.
- Communication with customer on both technical and commercial issues.
- Generate a strong focus on customer relationships and development.
What you need to be the successful Program Manager:
In order to the the successful Program Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity, you will ideally need to have the following:
- Commercial knowledge / awareness and a strong focus on the delivery of internal objectives.
- Proven strong programme management skills in a matrix environment.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite, Project and JDE).
- Knowledge of NPI product lifecycle - JDP, PDR, CDR, FAI.
- Good planning skills (Microsoft Project or Primavera).
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Program Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible!
£55,000 - £65,000 - Depending on experience.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.