|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Programme Manager needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced Programme Manager with experience in running and delivering successful programmes within the Defence/Aerospace industries
What the Programme Manager role entails:
- Deputy Programme Manager leadership for the Postal projects, ensuring key milestones are met within budget, schedule and to the customers satisfaction
- Developing opportunities for follow on business within the Postal sector both within the UK and internationally
- Support and leadership to new business capture opportunities, within the Postal area, working closely with suppliers, bid teams and customers to deliver
- Responsibility for the continued development and maintenance of team procedures and processes, conforming to the requirements of the organisation and in support of Business Management Systems, ISO 9001, ISO20000, ISO27001, and continuous improvement
- Co-ordinate preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications relating to Postal programme support
- Leading the Postal Projects delivering against its requirements, ensuring all commitments - both internal and external - are met or exceeded
- Lead Project review sessions with the customer, covering cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Analyse technical issues / problems and deliver viable solutions.
- Other work, as directed by senior and programme management, including working relationships with Suppliers at both Peer and Senior Management levels
What you need to be the successful Programme Manager:
In order to be the successful Programme Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience at running projects with a proven track record of delivering successful programmes up to £10M in value
- Subcontract Programme Management experience, supplier management
- New business capture experience
- Technical background / experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.