|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
We are working with a leading prime contractor and systems integrator, responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. They are looking for a Program Manager on a permanent basis to join their complex programs.
Program Manager Job Description
- Manages subordinate teams overseeing major subcontractors or major, critical subcontracted systems.
- Directs and manages all cost, schedule and technical performance requirements that are levied on the subcontractor or the product family and is required to ensure performance and support of the contract milestones of the system.
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Acts as the main focal point to the subcontractor; briefs executive management and customer on the status and issues affecting performance or cost.
- Conducts program reviews with the subcontractor and program office.
- Responsible for and directs all phases of the subcontract from initiation of the business case for make/buy decisions through requests for proposals, subcontract management plans, negotiation strategy, and cost accountability.
- Makes decisions affecting the performance of the subcontractor.
- Establishes milestone objectives and manages performance to committed schedules and contractual specifications.
- Leads team normally composed of engineers, quality and procurement personnel.
Experience needed for the Program Manager position
Please note the successful Program Manager will also need to pass SC clearance.
Due to the nature of the business, please enquire for further details on this position.
Above average salary plus full permanent package.
How to Apply for the Program Manager position
If you meet the above requirements, and you are interested in working for an incredible company where you will be challenged and rewarded, please call Meg Easterbrook on 01342 330503 and quote: Program Manager
Alternatively click 'Apply Now!'
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.