|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £70000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Job Title: Program Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000
Key Skills: Program Manager, Assemblies, Sub-Assemblies, Electrical, Electronics, Land Based Vehicles, Defence, Military, Cost, Schedule, Planning, Stakeholder Management, Safety, Hardware, Firmware
An experienced Program Manager is required to play a key role in managing the internal business division of internal makes, carrying out the design and manufacture of Electronic/Electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies for a number of armoured land-based vehicles projects. You will be accountable for the achievement of financial, performance and timeline goals.
So, what will you be doing as a Program Manager?
- Planning and delivery of major upgrades to the functionality of complex, high safety integrity Electronics Products, incorporating integrated hardware, firmware and software elements in a military environment.
- Oversee the procurement of components, Production of Prototypes, Qualification and Certification
- Establish commitments and achieve performance, cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Establish and maintaining of programme management plan and subcontract management plan
- Esurance that programme plans, schedules, budgets, cost, schedule and resource baselines are set and maintained
- Management of stakeholders
What are we looking for in our next Program Manager?
- Have demonstrable competency and delivery experience in electrical/electronic engineering products
- Have experience of the full design lifecycle
- Have experience in delivering successful projects in a corporate environment
- Have a proven record of shaping/influencing financial/strategic decision making
- Have strong leadership abilities
- Have experience of the development of safety related products
- Have strong experience in the design and manufacture of electronic/electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies for automotive/Heavy Plant based vehicles
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Program Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Program Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.