|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Defence / Cyber Security
Programme Manager required, for a globally recognised organisation within research and development int he cyber security / information assurance industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple large scale projects, as well as managing a small team.
On offer for this role is a highly competitive daily rate, which can be discussed further on the phone.
Key Responsibilities for this Programme Manager role:
- Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Manage subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of project to schedule and cost.
- Meeting project sales and cash budgets and forecasting accurately.
- Identifying programme resource, skill and training requirements for the Resource Plan.
- Use Programme Performance Metrics (PPMs) to effectively manage all programmes.
- Establish and maintain project metrics to measure and report progress.
- Preparing the internal Business Review Pack as the basis for reporting to senior management.
- In conjunction with the System design Authorities hold progress reviews (as required).
- Effective communication with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ultimate responsibility for risk management across all projects within the programme.
- Identify and monitor cost saving and risk reduction initiatives.
- Management of project issues, risks & opportunities, data and action logs, including item closure.
- Plan and conduct effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Producing and implementing internal and subcontractor Statements of Work.
- Review subcontract programmes, capability, resource, skills, documentation and deliverables.
- Review all internal and subcontractor project management documentation.
- Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
- Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all subordinate plans).
- Ensure that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensure that projects comply with the Company directives.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering, Science or Business Management) or equivalent experience.
- Project management qualifications preferred, such as APMP or Prince 2.
- SC clearance required, DV clearance preferred.
- Extensive experience of managing multiple, concurrent, multi-discipline projects in the defence electronics sector.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.