|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
We are working with a leading prime contractor and systems integrator, responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. They are looking for a Program Manager on a permanent basis to join their complex programs.
Programme Manager Job Description
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the programme.
- Work with the multi-discipline personnel to achieve programme commitments on time and to budget.
- Work with the Sub-contractor Programme Manager to ensure that the various Programme Major Subcontractors and Suppliers deliver their work share elements in order to support programme goals.
- Embrace change to drive strategic and tactical growth within the Maritime Directorate.
- Create positive customer and colleague experiences to ensure key programme results are achieved on time.
- Ensure all applicable Programme Management and Business processes are applied and adhered to, whilst challenging the status quo where applicable.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and communication to keep the Maritime Programme Director informed of internal and supplier performance, as well as possible relationship issues.
- Co-ordinate engineering changes through internal and vendor functional groups establishing cost, schedule and performance impacts.
- Support the delivery and achievement of Payment and Mission Success Milestones on schedule.
- Ensure programme risks and opportunities are identified and managed effectively.
- Travel to Customer and Supplier sites to maintain positive communication lines and meetings as required to meet the needs of the programme
Programme Manager Required Skills
- Have been involved in the management of complex systems integration projects, principally involving defence programmes and maritime systems.
- Have demonstrated Programme Management skills through phases of the programme life cycle.
- Have demonstrated the ability to establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to own commitments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maximise results through respect and trust of the team.
The successful programme manager will be required to pass SC clearance
Benefits of the Programme Manager role
Due to the nature of the business, please enquire for further details on this position.
Above average salary plus full permanent package.
How to Apply for the Programme Manager position
If you meet the above requirements, and you are interested in working for an incredible company where you will be challenged and rewarded, please call Meg Easterbrook on 01342 330503 and quote: Programme Manager
Alternatively click 'Apply Now!'
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.