|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Programme Manager needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire. They're looking to employ an experienced Programme Manager who has experience of complicated technical Programmes in the cyber and electronic warfare environment, where soldier and vehicle integration are critical requirements.
The successful Programme Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Contributed Pension
- Career progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Programme Manager will include:
- Lead the programme in resource planning, documentation development, delivery management and reporting of all programme related artefacts for each stage of the programme.
- Capability development and demonstration, bid phase, work package and supply chain management and delivery.
- Lead in programme planning, customer engagement, demonstrations and associated working groups.
- Fully responsible for key bid deliverables such as Work Breakdown Structure, delivery model, Programme Management Plan, event management and resource plans.
- Manage the day-to-day programme resources, schedules, deliverables and associated infrastructure requirements.
- Manage process and procedures including health and safety requirements of the programme.
- Manage and coordinate cross organisational collaboration efforts and information sharing.
What you need to be the successful Programme Manager:
In order to be the successful Programme Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Programme management of customer facing, technology based, integration heavy Programmes (preferably in a UK MOD environment).
- Experience of full product life cycle from conception, proposal, design through to implementation and support.
- Experience of working on large scale, multiple phase Programmes.
- Have demonstrated the ability to establish, develop and maintain cohesive and cooperative business relationships across company boundaries.
- Experience in delivery and/or operation of CEMA based capabilities in military environment.
- Experience of a mixed software, hardware and platform integration Programmes.
- Experience of cross-business unit Programmes.
- Experience of bid process and preparation of deliverables.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.