|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Programme Manager
Location: Dartford, Kent.
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits
An experienced Programme Manager is required to join a busy engineering company in Dartford.
This is an opportunity to join fast growing engineering business that is seeing a constant growth year on year. They are a market leader within their field and work with some of the top companies in their industry.
As part of their strategic growth plan for 2018 they are looking to employ a Programme Manager to join their team. This business designs and manufactures a wide range of safety assistance products which are used within the Automotive industry.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£50,000-£60,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Membership
- Gym Membership
What is the position?
As a Programme Manager you will interact with all departments within the business, in particular the Engineering department, ensuring customer expectations are met in terms of time, cost and quality. In addition to this you will support the Account Manager to win new business.
The current Account Manager has done a fantastic job at winning new business. We need a Programme Manager to work with customers, establish their needs to come up with a product that meets their requirements. It will then be your role to take ownership of that project and deliver a solution.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- As the Programme Manager you will be working closely with the Account Manager to develop and deliver a sales strategy for both direct and indirect business.
- Programme Manage all approved projects and ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the right standard.
- Support and attend opportunities such as Exhibitions and Seminars to grow OEM business ensuring we are well prepared for changes in customer demands and can maximise opportunities that arise.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience of project/programme management within the Automotive industry.
- Ideally a technical understanding of Electronic/Electrical products within the Automotive industry.
- Knowledge and experience of working with OEM's and Tier 1 businesses. Understanding of product qualification processes.
- Degree qualified within Business Management or an Engineering discipline.
If you are an experienced Programme/Project Manager looking for a new opportunity to work with a fast growing business this would be the one to apply for!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.