|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Defence / Electronics
I am currently looking for a Programme Manager, joining my client, one of the UK's largest and most succesful companies in the defence/electronics industry.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for Project management of delivery programmes, bids and proposals and investment projects.
As a Programme Manager you will work on large scale projects within secure communications, ideally candidates will have an understanding of the defence/electronics industry.
Salary for this Programme Manager position will be discussed upon application. All succesful candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Responsibilities for the Programme Manager position:
Responsible for the following with respect to all Secure Communications projects, programmes, PV and proposals:
- Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Manage subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
- Effective communication with the project customers and stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ensure that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
- Ensure that projects comply with the Company directives.
- Project Management team performance, training and development.
- Achieving Acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Meeting project sales and cash budgets, and forecasting accurately.
- Establishing and implementing project-specific Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans).
- Producing and implementing internal and subcontractor Statements of Work.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Identifying programme resource, skill and training requirements for the Resource Plan.
- Use Programme Performance Metrics (PPMs) to effectively manage all programmes.
- Preparing the internal Business Review Pack as the basis for reporting to senior management.
- Preparing Customer Progress Reports as agreed with each customer.
- Identify and monitor Cost saving and Risk Reduction Initiatives.
- Planning and conducting internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Reviewing subcontractor programmes, capability, resource, skills, documentation and deliverable
All applicants for this Programme Manager position must be eligible for Security Clearance.