|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Programme Manager - DV clearance required
Programme Management across a full spectrum of digital programmes and projects delivering digital outcomes that enable current and future information based capabilities supporting Navy Command information. MoD and HMG defence and national security outputs.
Provide digital programme management for programmes and projects assigned by the Authority to deliver information effects in the maritime environment specifically Maritime Domain Awareness, and including business and operational network architecture, bearer systems, IT systems and applications including those for Command and Control (C2). All aspects of ICT and associated engineering governance, information
Skills & Experiences
- Experience delivering C4ISR/ICT digital programmes and projects in a complex maritime environment.
- Experience providing Enterprise Architect outcomes designing solutions to meet user requirements using current and next generation digital technologies and resources.
- Contribute to and deliver High Level Design (HLD) solutions for digital outcomes ensuring that all relevant lines of development are considered.
- Experienced in application of MoD standards for ICT, information security, digital design, delivery, compliance, safety, maritime integration and operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and experience in managing digital ICT services and their interdependent activities to enable naval and maritime outputs.
- Ability to understand complex user and operational issues and provide options for resolution across a multi-stakeholder digital based environment spanning MOD, PAGs, and international partners.
- Evidence of delivery of complex digital programmes and projects to the vision and to time, cost and quality.
- Registered as a Chartered Engineer.
- Qualified and experienced as a Programme and Project Manager.
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider Government Departments/structures and awareness of maritime policy and departmental objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to deconflict capability outputs, delivery and resources with a full understanding of the potential political and operational impact.
- Experience of programme management of complex software change activities at the organisational level
- Experience managing the delivery of Data science, engineering and analytics functions in a business environment.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.