|Location: Thornton Heath, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
Progress Chaser & Purchasing Assistant
An immediate opportunity exists for a Progress Chaser or Purchasing Assistant to join a team supporting the Products Sales department. Working as part of a technical team supplying bespoke products to an increasing number of global markets and industries.
The successful Progress Chaser & Purchasing Assistant will ideally live within commuting distance of East Croydon. This is a great opportunity offering the following benefits:
- Basic Salary £20,000 to £25,000 PA
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health Cash Plan, optical and dental
- Life Insurance X3 base salary
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym subsidy 50%
As a Progress Chaser & Purchasing Assistant you should have:
- Previous experience as a Progress Chaser or Purchasing Assistant
- A high standard of accuracy with excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Fluency in English and French language skills desirable, but not essential.
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to multi-task responsibilities simultaneously and work autonomously
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel, Adobe
- Experience of using spreadsheets and databases
In order to the Progress Chaser & Purchasing Assistant you will need:
- To be a quick learner - ability to learn new software programmes
- To be customer focused
- To confidently interact with colleagues and customers of all levels and build close working relationships.
- To be self-motivated, hard-working and highly organized with great attention to detail.
- To be forward thinking an able to anticipate problems.
- To be flexible with an ability to work under pressure and to prioritise changing timescales and workloads.
- To have the ability to multi-task responsibilities simultaneously and work autonomously
The ability to utilise both French and English language skills is desirable, as the Progress Chaser & Purchasing Assistant will have regular contact with the main manufacturing plant in France.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Progress Chaser & Purchasing Assistant to take on a new challenge, which will enable you to further develop your skills and progress your career. If you are interested in this permanent opportunity then please apply. You will receive