|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £43000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Cox|
Working for an established Leading Design & Manufacturing business, with several sites across the UK. Their product range is cutting-edge and services the surveillance and defense industries with products that aid specific client requirements.
This is a newly created position as the business is expanding. You will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
About you? You will have:
- Previous experience within a Project Accounting role (essential)
- Experience of setting up new procedures and reports within a technical accounting function
- Good communication skills at all levels are required
- Strong IT skills, Excel etc are essential
- CIMA qualified (ideal)
About the role:
- Providing finance support to Project Managers, establishing robust cost control and reporting
- Work with PMs to analyse project profitability
- Develop and maintain accounting procedures to deliver integrity of costs, forecasts and budgets
- Complete all technical accounting tasks in line with current standards and rules, including processing and validation of accruals, payment processing and project closure
- Maintain budgetary control over the projects by reporting variances, utilisation as well as risks and opportunities to the business managers in an appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Review and validate period cost, progress and KPI reports
- Monitor compliance with corporate governance processes within project
- Complete financial analysis of suppliers
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with benefits including annual holiday, Contributory Pension, Income Protection, Childcare Vouchers and free parking.
For more information please contact Jack Cox on 01342 330 561 or apply for more details.
*the salary advertised is advised by the agency. The salary for the position will be determined on experience.